1. What documents do I need to enter Republic of Kosova?
You need a valid national passport.
2. Do I need a visa to come to Republic of Kosova?
You don’t need a visa to come to Kosova
3. Where can I change currency?
Foreign currency can easily be exchanged at banks and Bureau de Change kiosks, which are found at most city centres.
4. Where can I use my credit/debit card in Republic of Kosova?
All credit cards that bear the Visa, MasterCard logo are widely accepted in Kosova. If your card does not bear one of these logos, you should ask the retailer in advance if you can use it.
5. How much do daily items cost?
Here’s the approximate cost of a few daily items:
A hotel breakfast – €3-€10
Dinner (3-course, no wine) – €20-€50
Lunch snack/sandwich – €1-€3
Postcard stamp to anywhere abroad – 20cent
Cola can – 35cent-50cent
Pint of beer in pub – €1.5-€2
6. What type of plug adaptor do I need?
230V/530Hz (European plug)
7. Can I buy a SIM card for my cell phone?
You can buy pay-as-you-go SIM cards from most mobile phone. If your mobile phone accepts SIM cards from companies other than the one you usually use it with, you should be able to register the SIM and use it during your trip.